Start your day with coffee & a freshly made pastry, available at 7:00 a.m.
– 8:30 you’ll find the table set with fresh fruits, yogurt, and homemade granola.
– Around 9:00, we serve a full entree.
Recently our guests have enjoyed;
– Egg roulade with shallots, mushrooms, tomatoes & chevre (shown at top)
– French toast with maple-rum cream sauce,
– Individual quiches with shallots, creme fraiche & cheeses.
I like to sautee or grill tomatoes, fennel or asparagus for an interesting side.
We always inquire about guests’ dietary needs so we can meet them.
We have served a crustless quiche, lactose-free yogurt, flourless muffins and cookies…
As long as we know about it, we can usually provide it.
There is also a refrigerator in each room for anyone who has something to keep cool, or just a great place for snacks.
We serve breakfast inside at our dining room table, or, when the weather allows, in our front garden patio.
Visit our blog, “Improv Kitchen” for recipes, inspiration and other meanderings of the cooking life.
Join our Networks!
We post beautiful pictures of the Maine Coast & keep you updated on happenings at Morning Glory! Like us at: